In this episode Dr. Paul continuesÂ discussing this extremelyÂ interesting and impacting topic. He explains what leads to these disorders, including the fact that early experiences in life as well as exposure to trauma and bad influences can alter one’s personality in negative and destructive ways. Some of the features are seen early in life, but the hope is that one outgrows those negative traits of personality and matures into a functional adult. He explains also wide is important to recognize certain traits in others in order to protect oneself.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115