In this episode ADD/ADHD part one, Dr. Paul explains the diagnosis and all of the symptoms related, not just lack of focus and concentration but many other symptoms and problems related. He describes different types of ADD/ADHD and explains why this condition really interferes with people’s lives and functioning. This condition prevents people from performing their best and being there best, by no fault of their own. He explains the three different types of ADD, which include hyperactivity, inattention and impulsivity. He also explained that there are costs of not treating this condition that can lead to dysfunction in life. He ends with a story about one of his patients who was diagnosed and treated correctly, which vastly improved his quality of life.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115