In the fourth and final episode on ADD/ADHD, Dr. Paul explains that genetics is the top reason that people struggle with this disorder. The good news is that there are safe and effective treatments available. HeÂ discusses thatÂ certain supplements, dietary changes and exercise can help, but medications are usually the best option. He explains that stimulants are the gold standard of treatment but there are are also non-stimulant options available that can also be effective. He tries to dispel some of the myths about treatment and explains that treating the properly improves functioning and quality of life, maximizing one’s true potential.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115