In Addiction part 10, Dr. Paul further explains that addiction is a brain disease and that the basis of it is a medical issue. Many believe that addiction is all about making goodÂ or bad choices, and that is an issue but this ignores the medical components that is difficult to resolve without medical treatment. He further discusses the role of psychotropic medications and the difference between these which are nonaddictive and symptomatic medications that only help for the moment andÂ can potentially be addictive. He explains the difference between SSRIs and SNRIs and why the latter are often better, and why most physicians and patients are not aware of this.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115