In Addiction part 11 Dr. Paul continues discussing the role of medications andÂ their role in battling addiction. He explains why it is so important for doctors to get a very detailed history of all symptoms, physical syms, family history etc. and the importance of doctors spending adequate time with patients listening to every detail, since all this information is so important when it comes to choosing the correct treatment plan.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115