In Addiction part 12, the final in the series, Dr. Paul finishes his discussion about psychotropic medications, which is the safest, most effective, non-addictive and holistic approach to combating addiction. Addiction is a brain disease which is fueled by chemical imbalances within the nervous system which lead to mood disorders such as anxiety and depression, which then leads to the desire to self medicate. These medications get to the root cause and core of the problem, not just covering up symptoms with symptomatic medications. This is the best approach to achieve and maintain sobriety, which leads to a better and happier life.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115