In this episode, Dr. Paul continues his discussion on why addiction is such a struggle for so many people. He explains further that this comes from an underlying mood disorder that is untreated or not adequately treated. He further explains why this is a brain disease, but why it’s also so difficult to make good choices in order to not self medicate In an unhealthy way. He further discusses the addictive substances available that he also discussed last week but goes into it further. He explains why it’s so difficult to not only get sober but remain in sobriety. He gives hope because there is a way out of this vicious cycle.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115