In Addiction Part 6, Dr. Paul further explores the underlying causes of addiction. He discusses the importance of childhood development and the importance of the parents or caretakersÂ helping the child and teenager toÂ mature and the importance of the peer group. He further discussesÂ nature and nurture, the importance of genetic predisposition as well as the upbringing of the child and adolescent into adulthood. He discusses the importance of maturing and learning responsibility and the importance of making. These younger years are critical when it comes to makingÂ thoughtful decisions.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115