In Addiction part 7, Dr. Paul continues to explore the underlying reasons that addiction develops. He discusses the importance of nature and nurture, genetic factors and upbringing. He explains why the early childhood and adolescent years are so important when it comes to risk of future struggles with addiction. He goes on to discuss the role of 12-step meetings and why they are successful. He cautions though that there is a strong anti-medication mentality in the programs and even in rehab facilities. He explains that there is an anti-medication mentality often in these meetings and in rehab facilities, and why it is important to distinguish between potentially addictive prescription medications and psychotropic medications which do not have an addictive potential.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115