In Addiction part 8, Dr. Paul continues discussion about 12 step meeting and rehabilitation units, and explains why there is such a high rate of relapse once the person is in sobriety. He discusses further that the anti-medication mentality works against getting into sobriety and staying there. He explains the difference between potentially addictive medications and psychotropic medications which are nonaddictive. He also further discusses the role of medications and how it can be determined which medications are the correct ones for the individual. He also explains why combining medications often gives the best results in a safe and effective way.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115