In Bipolar Disorder part 10, Dr. Paul finishes the series about this vitally important topic which is very common, misdiagnosed, mistreated and undertreated. This disorder has a profound impact on those who suffer with it, but the good news is that it is treatable with very effective medications.Â In last week’s episode he focuses on the antidepressants, but in this episode he focuses on the mood stabilizers and explains how it takes a combination of different classes of medication in order toÂ create theÂ proper balance. The goal is to treat this with no significant side effects and ensuring maximal functioning and improvements of mood and wife in general. This is a topic that Dr. Paul loves to talk about and teach, and he encourages you to listen to the complete series.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115