In this episode Dr. Paul continues his discussion about this vitally important topic by discussing certain factors that lead to this disorder. He discusses the importance of taking a very detailed family history, since genetics plays the biggest role. He also discusses that drug abuse is very common in Bipolar Disorder. The drugs of choiceÂ and self-medicating can also be important clues when it comes to diagnosis and treatment. He finishes by talking about the instability of mood, which can wreck havoc on the person and lose around him or her.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115