Â In Case Stories Episode 3, Dr. Paul continues discussing real-life cases that he has seen. He is still focusing on Anxiety Disorders, which is the most common diagnosis that he treats. He discusses a couple of cases of people with severe anxiety presenting as hypochondriasis, which is a highly irrational type of fear. The good news though is that he is even able to optimally treat the most difficult cases, since anxiety is not to say psychological and mental disorder but also a physical and medical/chemical disorder.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115