Dr. Paul discusses depression in this first of a two-part series on the D word. Dr. Paul explains what depression means by defining the disorder by describing the several different symptoms and the diagnostic criteria to make the diagnosis. He explains that depression is a pervasive set of symptoms that is beyond just having a bad day here and there. Dr. Paul explains that people who are depressed are just not feeling their old selves, and this can be a hopeless condition that can even be life-threatening. He addresses the stigma that holds people back from getting the treatment that they need. He instills hope that this is an easily treated condition, since it is a medical problem with groundbreaking medical solutions.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115