Dr. Paul continues his discussion about depression, and explains that people who suffer with this do not need to live with this any longer. The factors that lead the two depression are not within the person’s control, mostly caused by genetic predisposition, worsens with times of hormonal change, worsens with situational stressors, as well as certain seasons of the year such as the holiday season especially and when the weather is not good in general. He explains how psychotropic medications work and why he chooses specific medications for specific individuals depending on their history, their symptoms, family history etc. The discusses why psychotropic medications are the most preventative and holistic solution to heal mental and other physical health problems. In addition to medications he explains the importance of lifestyle changes, developing coping skills and getting counseling when needed.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115