In Personality Disorders part 10 Dr. PaulÂ finishes this series with an overview of the topic as well as concluding remarks. Each of us has our unique idiosyncrasies and individual traits that make us who we are and how we come across to other people. We all have minor aspects of certain personality traits but in a disorder certain traits are more dominant and extreme.Â The problem with these disorders is the lack of recognition and the desire to seek help to resolve it. Help is available if one wants to have a positive transformation in life.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115