In this episode Dr. Paul opens with his update about the current pandemic and the current sad state of affairs. He discusses the dramatic increase in deaths of despair and the fallout from the shutdowns.He then continues discussing the difference between OCD and obsessive-compulsive personality disorder, characterized by perfectionists to the point that they are actually in efficient. They are also controlling and can be difficult to work with. They’re uptight and have difficulty relaxing. He then closes by discussing the passive aggressive personality disorder, characterized by people who feign cooperation while at the same time stabbing you in the back. They tend to create chaos at work, home and with family and friends, and they tend to enjoy the chaos that thet cause.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115