Â In this episode Dr. Paul discusses three more personality disorders, the first one is the Paranoid, people who are very suspicious of others. They also tended towards conspiracy theories, and they get angry when they are questioned about their beliefs. The second is theSchizoid, which are the loners, people who are emotionally distant and have a flat affect and personality. They had difficulty maintaining relationships, as is the case with the Paranoid. The third and final is theSchizotypal, people who are socially awkward and had difficulty fitting in. They have quirky behaviors that can make other people uncomfortable. They also tend towards strange and superstitious beliefs. All three of these also have difficulty with maintaining.Â Â Â
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115