Dr. Paul discusses the issue of stigma in mental health. He chooses to address this early on since stigma is what holds a lot of people back from getting the help that they need. There is unfortunately a significant stigma attached to mental health. He explains that mental health is physical health, since the brain is a vital organ of the body. The notion that mental illness is a weakness of character or will is wrong and very damaging to those who suffer. Mental illness is best treated with curative and preventative medications that are not addictive and can change people’s lives dramatically for the better. The stigma regarding health needs to end.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115