Dr. Paul discusses the issue of stress in this show. Everyone can relate to stress because everybody experiences it at certain times of life. Some people have more stress than others, and some people handle stress better than others, since coping skills are key to handling stress. Stress can actually be a good thing at certain times for some people, and he explores the concept of positive stress versus negative stress. He also discusses ways to deal with stress, which include relaxation techniques, medications for some, and ways to cope with stress.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115