Dr. Paul focuses in this episode on the factors that lead to mental and other physical health issues. The main factors are genetic predisposition/family history, which is the number one cause. The second cause is that hormonal imbalances lead to neurochemical imbalances, and there are several times of life when this occur such as puberty, premenstrual, postpartum, pre-, peri-and postmenopausal. These hormonal imbalances occur in men and women. A third factor is severe stressors that can occur in life. Other factors include weather and seasonal patterns as well as others.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115