This is the first part of a two-part series on where people get medical advice from. Dr. Paul hints at the beginning that doctors and other medical personnel are not even near the top of the list of sources. In this show Dr. Paul explains that the most common source of medical information is family and friends, along with the media and even TV commercials. He explains why that is a very bad idea, since the majority of time those people do not have the medical training or knowledge or expertise to give such advice. They may have very strong opinions, but this can be very damaging and dangerous to the sufferer who may heed that advice from people who may mean well.
Dr. Corona’s New Book
Shhh! Receive an entire chapter of Dr. Corona's upcoming book here!
Just complete this form to receive Dr. Corona's entire chapter on recognizing the symptoms of stress and little-known remedies to bring your life back into stress-free balance.
- Dr. Corona Show: A Continuation of why have things gone so wrong Part 3, EP 119
- Dr. Corona Show: Update on the Vaccines and the Pandemic and Why Have Things Gone So Wrong Part 2, EP 118
- Dr. Corona Show: Why This Society Has Gone Wrong, EP 117
- Dr. Corona Show: Plandemic Update and An Introduction of a New Book, EP 116
- Dr. Corona Show: An update on the Plandemic and Vaccines, EP 115